Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's been a long time...

but thanks to my bbgs over in The Common Room I have returned to the blogosphere.

The past few weeks have been rough - interning, working, family stuff and feeling like there is no way I could get every/anything done. However, things are looking up and I'm glad to be back. Here are a few life updates that may or may not lead to later elaboration:

  1. Barack Hussein Obama will be our 44th President.
  2. I will finish my practicum hours tomorrow and officially be done on Tuesday. (This actually means more work after Tuesday but its a milestone nonetheless.)
  3. My grandmother is home from the hospital/rehabilitation centers.
  4. I bought tickets to D.C. to celebrate Barack Hussein Obama becoming the 44th President.
  5. I need to figure out the process to get tickets for the actual event.
  6. I lost a couple more pounds over the last few weeks.
  7. I have some of the best friends on Earth. I just wish I could see them more often.
  8. I recently became self-conscious about my use of commas. Can someone give me a grammar lesson?
I know that was completely random but the silence has, once again, been broken.

2 comments:

Kismet Nuñez said...

Strunk and White will teach you. Buy it. Elements of Style.

YAY!!! I LOVE YOU!

middlesister said...

awesome post.
i am QUITE the fan of random.

i too, struggle with comma usage. scratch that, i struggle with punctuation in general.

*kisses*

p.s., glad grandma is better.